Tuesday 29 January 2013

2 Day Air Brakes Course

Yup, that's right - Driver (Len) needs to take a 2 day (all day) air brakes course for the motor home.

I will finish the final packing while he is busy learning and passing this course.

I have created all these crazy check lists...yes I most probably have gone a little crazy, but our trip is long, and we need to be organized.  Okay that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Like at Christmas time, I have been making my lists, and I will for sure be checking them twice, to make sure I have not forgot anything.  I know we all probably say, "if we forgot something, no worried we'll buy it".  This is true, but I always find it great to exercise for my old memory to try to remember to bring it the first time around.

Just waiting for my king's course...and we'll be off, towards the sunshine.  YAHOO - imagine lots and lots, and did I say lots of sunshine.  I'm dreaming of it already.

Enough of this rain! I hope not to see rain for some time.

Here's to keepin' dry.

You keep in touch, and we'll keep in touch.

Deb


2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so cool. I have always wanted to to something like this air brake course vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best things I have ever seen. I can't wait to take my air brake course vancouver.

    ReplyDelete